Innovative e-learning solutions for procurement training
Customized e-learning solutions:
Our unique and application-based E-learning courses form the the backbone of our procurement training. The development time of such high-impact E-learning courses is 5 to 10 times longer than traditional forms of E-learning.
In addition, we offer the following training delivery methods:
- Simulations– short interactive and scenario-based exercises that put learners in a recognizable situation.
- Micro-learning– bite-size (2-3 min) videos to further embed the learning and combat the forgetting curve.
- Webinars– fun and highly animated, these virtual application labs focus on how to apply learning from previous online courses.
- Workshops– instructor-led on-site workshops with world-class trainers, having delivered between 100 and 500 workshops! Quality remains important, even in classroom.
Award-winning content for procurement training
- High impact e-learning using scenario-based procurement training videos
- Reflects real work situations
- advanced visual and instructional design, based on the cognitive load principles
- Learn skills and knowledge which can actively be applied in daily jobs
Procurement courses can be taken individually or in bundles as Master Classes
Master Classes are the most popular solution as they cover a large part of a competence or a specific domain of expertise. For example, “Managing a world-class RFP process” starts off with a course on developing specifications, followed by a course on “running an RFP”, “assessment of offers & negotiation”, “contracting” and finally a course on “ethics”. It is closed off with an online assessment. View Demo
Click the button to view or download a shortened version of our E-learning course catalogue View Catalogue
Reasons to choose Procurement Academy’s E-learning solutions:
- procurement courses are fun to follow and continuously receive excellent learner ratings.
- similar learning effect as classroom seminars, which is clearly backed up by research (ask for our white paper for more info).
- more than 150 E-learning courses available, covering 9 distinct procurement competences.
- courses are developed constantly to keep up with the evolving procurement function.
Learning at individual’s own pace and at a time to suit work demands.
E-learning courses can be accessed anywhere; at work, home or even while travelling.
Affordable E-learning courses. No need for expenses involved in traditional learning such as transport or rent.
Courses are highly interactive and interesting to follow. This ensures completion of the procurement training.
- User friendly
Easy and practical to use.
Track progress with just one click to have a 360 degree view on the training
Drives knowledge into action. More productivity is equal to more profits
8. Retain the best talents
Employees are more likely to stick with you due to professional development
9. Motivated team
The training will encourage staff to give their best.
10. Agile team
Employees will be more agile to keep up with rapid market changes.