Are you looking for procurement training that can help you master today’s evolving procurement processes? You’ve come to the right place.
Best-in-class competence model
- The competence development methodology we used:
- Structured and segmented approach to training:
Train employees according to what is required for their role
Procurement Academy has developed a best-in-class competence model that can easily and quickly be adapted to meet individual customer’s expectations. Typically, a role-based learning plan will span over 2 to 3 years of regular training.
At the end of the procurement training program, successful learners receive a valuable certificate that formally recognizes their efforts and the progress they have made.
How we design your competence model
- Together with the customer, our operations team will review and adjust the procurement roles, competencies and required proficiency levels.
- We make sure that they are perfectly aligned with your needs and expectations.
- We don’t believe in lengthy and expensive consulting. In just a matter of days, we set up a tailored competence model for your team.
How we develop your learning plans
- Once the competence model has been agreed, Procurement Academy will propose a set of learning plans, one for each procurement role.
Plans can further be adjusted if needed – courses can be added or removed, and in-company or third party materials can be added to the program.